The wide-soled, perimeter weighted Rapture Iron relies on strategic use of titanium, steel and tungsten to create a high-performance, multi-material iron. Careful analysis and application of each material yields forgiveness and trajectory improvements while creating a face and cavity design that produces a solid, pleasing feel and sound. The 17-4 stainless steel body, titanium face and tungsten toe weight are engineered to create maximum forgiveness. The wide sole created by the undercut cavity design positions the center of gravity further back to improve launch angles for higher, lower spinning shots that resist ballooning and land softly.
– Multi Material Technology: Tungsten Toe Weight, Titanium Face and Custom Tuning Port, 17-4 Stainless Steel Body.
– Lightweight Titanium Face: The lightweight titanium face allows 25 grams of weight to be re-distributed to the perimeter for increased forgiveness.
– High Density Tungsten Toe Weight: A 20 gram, high-density tungsten toe weight increases forgiveness for added accuracy and consistency.
– Larger Custom Tuning Port: The larger custom tuning port helps stabilize the face by maximizing the surface area it covers, improving feel.
– Sof Elastomer Insert: The softer insert combined with the larger custom tuning port gives these irons exceptional feel and sound.
– New TFC 909D Graphite Shaft: This new, premium graphite shaft was designed specifically for the rapture driver using high quality, lightweight materials which increase clubhead speed for maximum distance and increase tip and butt stability for better control and feel.
– The new Aldila VS Proto 65 shaft is also available.