1. Brandt Snedeker – Ready to be a major – has the game
2. Matt Kuchar – Really consistent, course will suit
3. Boo Weekly – great iron / shot maker – should suit this course
4. Henrik Stenson – Accurate driver – shot maker, playing well – last tournaments T3, T2, win?
All these predictions are based on the course and the player.
The course Oak Hill Country Club historically in most tournaments has produced short but accurate drivers and shot makers.
5. Tiger Woods – You just can’t leave him out but don;t believe he can preform on this course.
Pro’s – he is Tiger Woods
Cons – won last week (it is rare to back up on tour, under pressure for a major he probably feels like he has never won one – same pressure as first, it is a par 70 (not great history on that, cannot dominate Par 5’s – there are only 2), past history there (T39)…
Can he Win ?