Category: Golf News
Drive for show putt for doe! PGA Tour’s BMW Championship Winner Jon Rahm seals the deal with huge putt.
Dustin Johnson sank a 50 ft putt to get into play off but enter stage right………Jon Rahm….who nailed a massive 70 ft putt in a playoff to seal the victory at the PGA Tour’s BMW Championship. Here is all the...Read More
CARLSBAD, Calif. – February 25, 2020 – OGIO Inc., a leading innovator of sports and travel bags, backpacks, and golf bags, announced today its partnership with Ship Sticks, the world’s premier golf club shipping provider. To...Read More
Driver: Titleist TS4 (10.5 degrees, A1 SureFit setting, 2g weight) Shaft: Mitsubishi Kuro Kage XTS 80 X 3-wood: Titleist TS2 (16.5 degrees, A1 SureFit setting) Shaft: Fujikura Rombax P95 X Irons: Titleist 716 T-MB (3), Titleist...Read More
CARLSBAD, Calif., Feb 5, 2020 – Callaway Golf (NYSE: ELY), an industry leader in golf equipment innovation, announced today that Andrea Lee has joined its LPGA Tour staff. She will make her professional debut this week with...Read More
TaylorMade Golf Company Announces the All-New Tour Response and Soft Response Golf Balls Bringing Effortless Compression, Tour Technology & Dominant Distance to Golfers at Every Level for an Affordable Price
February 03, 2020 BASINGSTOKE, Hants. (February 3, 2020) – TaylorMade Golf,...Read More
TaylorMade Golf Company Introduces Truss™ Putters to Fit Golfers Seeking the Stability and Performance of High MOI Mallets in More Classic Shapes
Reshaping the Way Stability is Created in Traditional Putter Models BASINGSTOKE, Hants. (February 3, 2020) – TaylorMade Golf, the industry leader in technology and performance, today announced the company’s newest putter...Read More
February 03, 2020 TaylorMade Golf Company Introduces Spider S to Franchise of Spider Putters Engineers Rely on Advanced Materials and Intelligent Shaping to Push the Boundaries of MOI and Forgiveness BASINGSTOKE, Hants....Read More
Co-Developed and Played By Rickie Fowler Advanced Visual Technology Brings Enhanced Visibility and Alignment to TaylorMade’s Premium Ball Line Basingstoke, Hants. (January 29, 2020) – TaylorMade Golf Company, an industry leader...Read More
Callaway Golf Introduces Next Generation Of Chrome Soft and Chrome Soft X Golf Balls Callaway Golf today officially announced the next generation of Chrome Soft and Chrome Soft X Golf Balls, which are designed to elevate Tour...Read More
Callaway Announces Strategic Partnership With Virtual Reality Gaming Company ORLANDO, Fla., Jan. 22, 2020 – Callaway Golf (NYSE: ELY), an industry leader in distance-enhancing technologies in golf clubs and balls, today...Read More
The Drive! Golf Buzz News
Latest Golf Buzz
- Drive for show putt for doe! PGA Tour’s BMW Championship Winner Jon Rahm seals the deal with huge putt.
- IO And Ship Sticks Partner To Make Golf Travel Easier
- Adam Scott’s wins 2020 Genesis Invitational – What’s in the golf bag?
- MAVRIK Drivers – Distance That Defies Convention
- Odyssey Announces New Toulon Design Models 2020
- Nick Taylor – AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-AM Winner – Whats in the Golf Bag?
- Callaway Announces Andrea Lee As New Staff Pro
- TaylorMade Golf Company Announces the All-New Tour Response and Soft Response Golf Balls Bringing Effortless Compression, Tour Technology & Dominant Distance to Golfers at Every Level for an Affordable Price
- TaylorMade Golf Company Introduces Truss™ Putters to Fit Golfers Seeking the Stability and Performance of High MOI Mallets in More Classic Shapes
- TaylorMade Golf Company Introduces Spider S to Franchise of Spider Putters
- TaylorMade Golf Company Announces the All-New TP5/TP5X pix,
- New Chrome Soft Golf Balls Announced
- Callaway Announces Partnership With Virtual Reality Gaming Company
- Callaway Announces New MAVRIK Woods and Irons
- TaylorMade SIM, SIM Max, SIM Max D drivers
- Adam Scott wins 2019 Australian PGA at Royal Pines – WITB
- The Tiger Woods Skins Game Are Back in Japan!
- Sergio Garcia – Winner 2019 KLM Open – WITB – Whats in the bag?
- Joaquin Niemann – Winner 2019 A Military Tribute at The Greenbrier – What’s in the bag WITB
- The Best Putting Video Tip on Youtube
- 2019 BMW Championship – What’s in the Bag Justin Thomas’ WITB
- RORY MCILROY WINS FEDEX CUP AND TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP USING FOURTEEN TAYLORMADE CLUBS AND GOLF BALL
- The Demise of Putting on Tour
- Powered by M5 Driver & ’19 TP5 Golf Ball, Rory McIlroy Captures THE PLAYERS Championship Title with Full Bag of TaylorMade Product
- Francesco Molinari’s wins 2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational – What’s in the Bag
- Francesco Molinari Joins Callaway Golf Tour Staff
- J.B. Holmes’wins 2019 Genesis Open – What’s in the bag?
- Phil Mickelson’s wins 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am – What’s in the bag
- Johnson dusts them at the Saudi International
- Breakthrough Golf Technology congratulates the winner of the Country Club de Bogota Championship who used the Stability Putter Shaft
- Justine Rose – What’s in the bag – 2019 Farmers Insurance Open
- Reed Masters Augusta – What is in his golf bag
- Magic Mickelson in Mexico
- TaylorMade Golf Changes the Face of Driver Technology with Unveiling of New M3 & M4 Metalwoods
- Garcia Signs Equipment Deal With Callaway Golf
- TaylorMade Golf Announces TP Red Putter Collection
- Titleist Introduces New Scotty Cameron Futura 5.5M
- 2017 US Open Preview
- Driven by Performance, Rory McIlroy Begins Next Phase of Career by Choosing to Play Full Bag of TaylorMade Equipment
- TaylorMade’s Sergio Garcia Breaks Through for First Major Championship with Triumphant Victory at The Masters